MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 24-7GT.COM! ~ :D Awesome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Awesome new General disccussion.. general chat! General TALK w/e you want!

www.24-7GT.com

IT was 24-7GT(Game Talk) but I had WaReZ ON it So I removed that and now it's rolling!!

U dont need a real email or nething Big Grin
Enjoy! come sign up! and post!
The skin's cool... But you're copyright's not correct.
Newman Wrote:Awesome new General disccussion.. general chat! General TALK w/e you want!

<snip>

IT was 24-7GT(Game Talk) but I had WaReZ ON it So I removed that and now it's rolling!!

U dont need a real email or nething Big Grin
Enjoy! come sign up! and post!

You must put the original Mybb copyright back in its original place! I don't get it, The license is right before you install the software that clearly states :

The MyBB Group has several copyright notices and "powered by" lines embedded within the product. You must not remove, alter or hinder the visibility of any of these statements (including but not limited to the copyright notice at the top of files and the copyright/powered by lines found in publicly visible "templates").
oh ok, never read law stuff, lol

brb

EDIT: I'm back!!

KK fixed! Sorry!
Do you realize that graphic to get guests to register actually blocks the registration link? Counter-productive don't you think? It's also an incredibly ugly graphic.
Newman Wrote:oh ok, never read law stuff, lol

brb

EDIT: I'm back!!

KK fixed! Sorry!

Even if you didn't read the license it clearly stated it in the footer template before the copyright lines. Wink
You mean the big banner at top?

theres big words were it says to register, lol
u c that?

oh rcpalace

were i dont even read that stuff i re did all templates mostly i just deleted all, lol
As a suggestion. I would make the register link a different color so it actually looks like a link.
Aight thx u guys giv me more info as this is my first forum
Wow! Good job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5