MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PPI (Posting Profile Icon) release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yes its possible I can do that to.

release 1.5 contains the following next things:

myspace link (yes or no depens on you)
guestbook link (yes or no depens on you)
Xfire (yes or no depens on you)
skype just put in.

so that means 1 will release 4 versions of 1.5
1 with myspace and skype
1 with guestbook and skype
1 with Xfire and skype
and 1 with skype.
I hope you make the changes I suggested so that upgrading will be easier. Upgrades won't require template changes nor a deactivate-reactivate if you do.
This is neat. Looks like he did go with your suggestion, Labrocca. But I do note that if there aren't any of those icons, that there isn't a line put after the "send a pm" icon. Might want to figure a way around that...or maybe put the pm last and then a <br />? I'm going to try that and see how it looks.
Ahh..you are right I see that he did. This is why I recommended he place this all inside a span tag.
I moved a few things around and now it works OK. I was wondering what you meant by putting the row into a span. Wink
is it possible to remove everything except for the IM images? the website, pm and etc are already in a post.
yes its possible just adjust those parts in the plugin file.
Ok, I edited out the homepage..but where would I remove the PM?
Just replace the activate and deactivate functions with the following code:

//All the activation processes go here
function ppi_activate()
{
require MYBB_ROOT.'/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';
find_replace_templatesets("postbit", '#'.preg_quote('{$post[\'user_details\']}').'#' , '{$post[\'user_details\']}{$post[\'ppidet\']}');
}

//All deactivation processes go here
function ppi_deactivate()
{
require MYBB_ROOT.'/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';
find_replace_templatesets("postbit", '#'.preg_quote('{$post[\'user_details\']}{$post[\'ppidet\']}').'#s' , '{$post[\'user_details\']}',0);
}
pm is still there after your edit.
Pages: 1 2 3