MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick edit problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai thar ^^
Time to bother you with one of my stupid and,most probably,very simple to fix error.

A few users have reported (me included) that on my forum, the Quick Edit function doesn't function any longer. Instead of sending me to the proper place, the rotating dot icon keeps on rotating and rotating for ever and ever and, well, you get it Toungue

The delete function works as it should, though. No error message whatsoever. At first I thought that the problem is due to the recent server move (I suspected I forgot to CHMOD something).

board link: http://www.worldofgothic.ro/forum
So, I checked out and found that there were some missing jscript files, I had them reuploaded. But that did NOT fix the problem.

I'm afraid there are more files that I couldn't upload during the server move (ftp program error), but checking every individual file is not something easy..
If you don't have a huge amount of "hacks" applied to your forum, maybe try doing a fresh upload of all the files from the current download on MyBB's website? That way, you know it's not a file issue, and someone might be able to tell if it's a odd server configuration issue or something. Smile