MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plz Help me! WYSIWYG is not recognising any code!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I m in big trouble! It doesnt Recognise any code such as [center] [/center]
etc its shows simply as character and my whole post is corrupted! Plz help me sir! you can check sample here
asKiNG Wrote:I m in big trouble! It doesnt Recognise any code such as [center] [/center]
etc its shows simply as character and my whole post is corrupted! Plz help me sir! you can check sample here
[align=center] would be the code. Smile
Followed by [/align] of course..

PS. MyBB doesn't have WYSIWYG. Wink
but when i select the text and image then click on aligment button by default it writes! [center][/center] and when i copy from some other forums too! the same problem! before this was not happening! Can you give any suggestion about how to repair it!
Text, text ( image) [Image: wink.gif] select me!

When I select text here and click the center align button it inserts the correct code.

When copying from other forums you should be aware that not all BB software uses the same codes for certain functions.

When you use the align code I've suggested does it work correctly? If so, all I can suggest is that you change [center] to what I've said.
but how much i can change manually! I will be tired of changing it in each post! Then its better to remove that WYSIWYG!
If that's what the alignment button does then you modified MyBB's code and there's nothing we can do for you except tell you to revert your modification or tell whom ever did the modification to revert it on your site.
If it's only the align attribute you can also add new mycodes via admincp for it.

I am terrible with regex but I bet you can find someone here that knows it well.