MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: staff appilcation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can we change the questions to our own
What exactly are you asking about?
like in appication is asked why would you be good.

was wandering if it could be changed ex

http://mybboard.net/contact/?subject=team-position
We don't ask that question as far as I am aware..
Quote:Please include the position you're applying for, your MyBB Community Forums username, background information on yourself, information on your knowledge of MyBB, PHP & MySQL experience if necessary and any other information you wish to include.
Of course, if you include why you would be good perhaps it would be to your advantage. Smile
how would you ask more questions in their
Something like this perhaps..
Quote:Position: Support Member
Community forums username: rh1n0
Background information: I live in Australia and am in the last year of schooling, etc.
Knowledge of MyBB, PHP & MySQL: I have been giving support for MyBB for quite some time now and I enjoy keeping up to date with MyBB's developments and helping others with their questions and queries. I have little to no experience with PHP and MySQL.
Other information: I like pie. Smile
Of course, yours would be different. Wink
yes how do I set-up

got plugin and went acp and ihas (post)
I think I understand what you want now.
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/contact-form

Please try to explain better next time.

Edit: Moved to correct forum.
I don't think that's the one he's talking about. Maybe Nickman's staff application plugin? Yes, you can create your own questions. In ACP -> Change -> Staff Application you need to format your question like the following:

Staff: good at bossing people around, Support: know a lot about a little, Moderator: keeps things in their proper place

Etc etc...Is this what you mean?
yes thanks sorry I had tough time in trying to explain it.
Pages: 1 2