MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding something bellow "Posts"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You see my site is integrated with the forum and uses the same db as forum how can i make it to show the downloaded bellow the "Posts"

Thanks!
I can't understand what you're meaning, please describe better and if you can also provide link to your site.
Example
[Image: t_Addingsometm_41b4d18.png]
I want after or before "Posts" to add ratio(and download, uploaded etc...) but i dont know where to put the
print("...
Also im making a torrent source and i have included your forum as an integrated one(free ofcourse)
And i want to add/include the user's statistics from the tracker to the forums!

P.S
I check this forum and/or topic frequently so i i always expect fast answers but i guess you are busy and answer when u have time
you can find it in the template 'postbit_author_user'
No.
I need to find in the files where to add ratio because im not adding ratio in the lang files
you mean to the php file? that insert the variable?
it's this:
inc\functions_post.php
lines 174 - 287 adding those details, you can insert your data to a new variable (say $post['ratio'] ) and then insert the variable to the template.

goodluck Big Grin
Ya i checked that file but i even tried to delete a few variables to see where the posts stays but nothing changed
for me, it worked.
I've added
$samplevar = 'this is just example';
to the php file and
-| {$samplevar} |-
to the template and it's just worked, please try again, if still doesn't work - describe what you did step by step and give url, also post the content of the template and the php file.
I dont need to add a field in the template i want to directly print it with print function a.k.a
print("somecontent");
You can't use the print or echo functions.

You need to add what you want outputted into a template.
Pages: 1 2 3