MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb upload error HELP!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sad Whats Going on how can i fix this?

and it tells me i do not have permission Ect And I am in my cpanel and it wont work Sad

And in the uploads/avatars file the permissions wont change
How Can we fix this ?

MyBB Error

MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly.

MyBB Said:

Error Code: board_not_installed

Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Please try clicking the Refresh button in your web browser to see if this corrects this problem.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

See for ur self www.habborocks.net/Forums/
Firstly, I suspect you've uploaded things to the wrong place.

You're meant to upload the contents of the Upload folder, not the actual folder itself.

After that, the error says what it means - you need to install the board.
http://www.habborocks.net/Forums/Upload/install/

But before the installation, you'll need to CHMOD the files appropriately. You'll need to ask your host how to CHMOD your files, if you can't figure out how.
Unable to change directory to /home/habboroc/public_html/Forums/Upload/uploads! You do not seem to have access permissions! (System Error: Permission denied)

This is what comes up in my avatar folder it wont work help!!!!
is there away i could get a older mybb? and than upgrade since this version dose not wanna work?
Why downgrade, then upgrade? You always want the latest version. Use a FTP to CHMOD your directories. Then, try again.
I Deleated it And than i redownloaded in gzip And it worked thanks for all the help