MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (Staff) things without write for mybb 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

What things/features still is without to be write it, for mybb 1.4?

Best Regards
Moved to chit-chat, I'll let a dev answer this one. Toungue
I'm not entirly sure what you mean by your post, but all that we've said about 1.4 can be found on this page:
[wiki]1.4.0[/wiki]
I think he means what is left to write (if anything) for 1.4
Sye Wrote:I think he means what is left to write (if anything) for 1.4

Yes, what features planned still have not been write?

Think, if mybb is in Beta, then all was write, just is testing and looking for vulnerabilities, or not?
There is one ACP page (Themes) left to finish. Everything else is finished
Tikitiki Wrote:There is one ACP page (Themes) left to finish. Everything else is finished

Oh! this sounds like really go news Big Grin .
NetSage Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:There is one ACP page (Themes) left to finish. Everything else is finished

But that doesn't mean all the bugs are squashed. Wink
Yep so true.

For some reason with coding. Its so hard to completely test something when you coded it yourself. Weird.
Snowy Wrote:
NetSage Wrote:

But that doesn't mean all the bugs are squashed. Wink

Are they ever? Wink

Nullivex Wrote:Yep so true.

For some reason with coding. Its so hard to completely test something when you coded it yourself. Weird.

That's not true though, MyBB was made by multiple people and the complexity at which code is written can be very tough to replicate certain conditions. I mean, it could only be reproduced on a linux computer with PHP 4 and MySQL 5 or say on Internet Explorer 5 only on Windows XP.

And some are very complex like the permissions system which first need very specific conditions and it takes hours to back trace through all the code, what went wrong exactly.
Pages: 1 2