MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently installed the custom theme I built for my own website, Ordellani Media, but now I'm having problems with the templates. I'm well aware that the release of MyBB 1.4 could be just around the corner so I know eventually I'm going to have to update my templates anyway, but here goes.

When browsing through a thread posted by a member, I have attempted to lock the thread. When attempting to do this, I receive that darn mismatch authorisation code error..

"Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Now, the thing is though - I can lock a thread from viewing the list of threads in forumdisplay, clicking on the one I wish to lock and then I can easily lock it.

Now, I went through "Find Updated" and all of my templates for the theme were up to date when I created it. I've found no themes for that select category that require updating. Is this an internal error or something?
Use the site search for "Authorisation code mismatch" there is a big thread for it.
Yeah, it's a sticky one. But it's resolution is to update the templates; and none of them require updating.
Have you ran the upgrader?
Yep. I've done just about everything I can think of. I've followed all the instructions and updates and still it's not doing anything. I've rechecked the templates to the MyBB Defaults and nothing appears to be out of order. The theme I created does not alter the inline moderation templates, only the main style and layout plus an extra navigation menu located at the top.

I just can't figure it out. Sad