MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai were would i upload a mod to my forum soz im really dumb and i dont know for example http://mods.mybboard.net/view/myplaza

Were and what folder Would i upload and would i upload every thing in this folder?
For MyPlaza, you upload the contents of the Upload directory to your MyBB installation path (like you do for installing MyBB).

For other plugins, typically:
- if only a PHP file is included, you upload it to inc/plugins
- if multiple files are given, upload it so that the file in inc/plugins goes to inc/plugins
k none of this is working i followed how u said and it is not working Sad Do u have any screen shots?
Can any one help?
ZiNgA, didn't you include instructions? I thought you did in MyPlaza... Well, I don't remember how to install MyPlaza. But sometimes the plugin author will have all the files sorted into the right place so you simply need to upload to the installation and everything is good-to-go... MyPlaza might have that, I'm not sure.
K so I tryed And I got this Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/habboroc/public_html/forum/admin/adminfunctions.php:88) in /home/habboroc/public_html/forum/admin/global.php on line 53
MyPlaza needs to be activated before you can access this page!

Help btw Can U like make a Tut For Doing the pluginss like

Cpanel > forum> Inc?
Go To Your Admin Panel And Go To Plugin Manager, Then Activate It..
ahero4heor Wrote:ZiNgA, didn't you include instructions? I thought you did in MyPlaza... Well, I don't remember how to install MyPlaza.
There's a fairly (actually, very) comprehensive documentation included with MyPlaza.
I don't go into detail on the installation procedure - for example, I don't explain how to use an FTP program, or how to extract files from a ZIP file. I assume the person who's installing it should know how to install MyBB, and thus, should know how to put that knowledge into installing a modification.

pleoman Wrote:K so I tryed And I got this Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/habboroc/public_html/forum/admin/adminfunctions.php:88) in /home/habboroc/public_html/forum/admin/global.php on line 53
MyPlaza needs to be activated before you can access this page!
You cannot access the admin pages directly from a browser. They must be accessed through the AdminCP.

pleoman Wrote:Help btw Can U like make a Tut For Doing the pluginss like

Cpanel > forum> Inc?
Firstly, I have no control over cPanel (or whatever control panel you have installed).
Secondly, there's a guide in the download package - open up readme.html. As stated earlier, I presume you have experience on how to install MyBB. If not, check out the Wiki [Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)