MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorisation Code Mismatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i have just tried to post in my forums and found that i cannot reply to a post/thread or even start a thread and i have no idea why or how to fix this. The error i get is:

Quote:Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

My forums.
Try searching.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=28222
(Stickied in this forum)
Yeah i tried that same problem
any help would be greatly appreciated
Try reverting your template set to the default just for you even and see if that fixes the problem.
Well i went over it and went through and reverted all of the template pages and it still doesn't work. And i have the same error
Are you using a custom theme? Have you tried the MyBB default template?
i can definitely confirm this is a custom template issue, several of the themes in the theme download base have this issue,
go to admin panel and then

edit theme "edit" but look at the mybb dault
and then open the theme you want to have
then look at the mybb and put all the code from new theme to mybb dault from box to box ... understand ??
i don't have a copy of the default mybb theme or template settings. Though i have set my forum template sections back to the original without any luck.
I know have this error in another of the forums that i have set up.

Right i have done some extreme changes to the theme and the template but nothing has made a difference.