MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The buttons css
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can u give me the css for the buttons(see pic in attachment area)?
I searched through templates, css and everything yet i couldnt find it

Thanks
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify / Delete --> *expand your template set* --> New Thread Templates --> newthread

<div style="text-align:center"><input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->post_thread}" tabindex="4" accesskey="s" />  <input type="submit" class="button" name="previewpost" value="{$lang->preview_post}" tabindex="5" />{$savedraftbutton}</div>

Admin CP --> Themes --> Modify / Delete --> *edit your theme* --> Form Elements --> Buttons
I have attached the pic but you can see that there is no code there yet the buttons have a class wich is "buttons"
dikidera Wrote:I have attached the pic but you can see that there is no code there yet the buttons have a class wich is "buttons"
Yes, ...and what do you want to do with it?
I want to see the settings you know like
.button {
css settings here...
}
So can u direct me to where it is?
You just need to put the CSS attributes you want in the box below Buttons.

For example:
padding: 5px;
background: url('yourimage.jpg');

You don't need .button { } or anything.
What i meant was that all button have a class yet i cant find the css(they must be using one or they are big just by default)
P.S
You need to remove Radio button and checkboxes's css because they cannot be changed with css