MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Image Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a rather large request, but I know many people who are looking for the same thing.

Although Coppermine is integrable with MyBB, it doesn't look the same at all. I was looking for an image gallery system that would work with MyBB that would allow users to upload images to their own personal image gallery, and possibly a module on the front page of popular and recently submitted images. Another user could then access any user's gallery to see their images simply from their profile. I personally would prefer if the images were uploaded remotely (such as with the picTarget/MyBB mod).

I know this would take a lot of work, but it would be really great if someone could make something like this.

Thanks in advance and regards,
~lupus
I'm searching too the same thing...
MkPortal might do some of this. http://Mkportal.it
It would be good if someone could make a Mybb Gallery Mod.
I think rcpalace was making one, but I'm not so sure he's going to go public with it...
The problem with MKPortal is that it is a CMS; I don't want to integrate MyBB with a CMS, I have my own site... I would like a mod/hack that could be added to MyBB. I've found plenty for phpBB, but MyBB is a billion times better, and if I could find one, it would be awesome.
Lots of people have been asking for this for ages but no one seams to want to produce a pluggin for it which is a shame as it seams this would be quite a popular download.
Yes, agreed. I am REALLY REALLY looking forward for one...
What about ezGallery?