MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: download plug-in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody,
I've activate on my board the download plugin but i'm facing a problem:
I configured the type of files with p.e. for the .zip to 10MB.
I try to upload a zip file of about 9.8MB but after a while I find myself on the forum page again without my uploaded file.
What I should do to solve the matter?
thanks in advance for your kind help.

Sister admin of TrainzForFree forum.
Sometimes the size of a file is bigger if you try to upload, so it's possible that 9.8MB is actually over 10MB online. That is probably why you can't upload it. I would suggest you increase the max size to something a little above that.
Thanks Judel. I tried allowing a 19.5MB size but nothing changed.
Then I'm sorry that I don't know what else to tell you. I've never had any problem uploading, but I've never tried to upload such a big file. Maybe you need to clear your cache and try again??
Uhm I'll try in that way. Thanks anyway. If other ideas will come let me know it.
Nothing to do! Sad I'm banging my head to the wall!
So you're not getting an error? Just being redirected to the forum page and you check and the upload didn't work?

And you know for sure that you've gone into the ACP and changed the maximum for a .pdf to a high enough number? Can you upload smaller files?
Hi again.
I'm able to upload smaller files and yes the maximum was set to 19.5MB for upload a file that was 9.7MB. Every times it keeps redirecting me to the forum page without giving me any error msg.

BTW as I need to have the dowloads subdivided in three sections is it possible with this plug-in adding subforums?
Maybe your hosting provider is restricting the max file size you can upload through PHP... check with them. Smile
trainzforfree Wrote:BTW as I need to have the dowloads subdivided in three sections is it possible with this plug-in adding subforums?
In ACP you can add as many directories as you want within the downloads section. Is that what you mean?
Pages: 1 2