MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yet another MyBB beta.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wasn't going to do this, but I set up a live board to test one bug, and if you want to use it, go here.

If you make one post, you will be promoted to admin (secondary user group), and you can play around in the ACP and Mod CP.

Don't delete things where I've said "DO NOT DELETE" though :p. You can move things around if you wish, just don't delete them. At this point the only things I have you can't delete is the automatic promotion to admin, and the bugs forum Smile

Cheers,

BP
I didn't know you can download 1.4 beta?

Are you one of the official beta testers?
Yeah I am.....
Don't even try asking the beta testers for the download. They're not allowed to release the code and I trust they will report anyone who does ask for it.
Don't worry Tiki, I won't give it to anyone.
Yeh I trust you, I was talking to anybody else who thought they were smart enough try a stunt like that
Tikitiki Wrote:Don't even try asking the beta testers for the download. They're not allowed to release the code and I trust they will report anyone who does ask for it.

I wasn't going to ask! I was just making sure he was one of the MyBB beta testers and not some person who hacked himself in. Relax, I'm not gullible; nor would I ask for something I'm not suppose to have.
Take care.
Quote:not some person who hacked himself in.

I assure you, if I'd hacked it, I'd have put it on eBay yesterday....
I just want to make sure the MyBB staff know that I won't preform any illegal act. It's not in my blood nor will it ever be. So even if Tikitiki hadn't have replied, I wasn't going to ask to get a download anyway.
Regards.
rcpalace Wrote:I just want to make sure the MyBB staff know that I won't preform any illegal act. It's not in my blood nor will it ever be. So even if Tikitiki hadn't have replied, I wasn't going to ask to get a download anyway.
Regards.

I wasn't talking about you anyway either Toungue I trust you too
Pages: 1 2