MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 10 Earthquakes today and going | makes it 11 just now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did anyone in north Cal USA feel any of these earthquakes? I didn't feel them but a glass decoration did. Sad
rcpalace Wrote:Did anyone in north Cal USA feel any of these earthquakes? I didn't feel them but a glass decoration did. Sad
10?

We had one here in the uk, a very small one. how powerful was those?
~Kerrang!
Make it 11 now. The strongest one was a 3.2 not strong but it's an earthquake.
Nope, I like in South-eastern bay area... Didn't feel a thing. When did it happen, might have been at school.
oh..

Ours was 4.7 here, although 5.3 was recorded elsewhere. 11 hower powerful must be quite alarming unless your used to them, I know I wouldn't like it. Toungue

~Kerrang!
ahero4heor Wrote:Nope, I like in South-eastern bay area... Didn't feel a thing. When did it happen, might have been at school.

The biggest one occurred around six I believe. Their nothing major but I do hope the last one isn't.
Nothing here - Obviously not our San Andreas fault
Tikitiki Wrote:Nothing here - Obviously not our San Andreas fault

Yeah of course.
Yeah, maybe my cousins felt it, they're more upstate. 11 isn't irregular, we get 3s all the time and never notice them. The occasional broken lamp of vase is the worst consequence I've gotten. Mostly birthday cards fall down, when they're around.
It ended at 20 earthquakes today. A laptop case fell from one of my closets. That's about it though.
Pages: 1 2