MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BlindMansGFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I proudly present to you all... BlindMansGFX.net!

[Image: 468x60_BMG_Bannercopy.jpg]

Why Join BlindMansGFX.net?

You can't deny that there is a sad, growing trend among graphics sites these days. It seems as though nearly every graphics site uses a pirated version of IPB or VB along with a pirated skin. But sadly, the bad news doesn't stop here. You see, most of these graphics sites aren't actual “sites”. They're just forums. That's it. No way to access a database of tutorials and resources.

Fortunately, there is BlindMansGFX.net! BlindMansGFX, or BMG for short, is one of the newer websites that contains a homepage with easy access to written and video tutorials and downloadable templates. BlindMansGFX.net also has its own custom forum skin, created by the owner himself. The site offers an abundance of resources for all types of artists, constantly adding to an ever-expanding database. All members are invited to contribute to the site, sharing new ideas, resources, and graphics of their own.

If you want to take part in this revolutionary community, we welcome you to join us and help change the way the graphics world is viewed.

Thanks for viewing! Smile
Yes! It's open. I saw the image in your sig and have been waiting for it to be opened.
Quote:It seems as though nearly every graphics site uses a pirated version of IPB or VB along with a pirated skin.

I can understand to some extent what you're saying, and I'm sure your interests are going in the right direction. But I noticed that the tutorials you have look like they're using the Photoshop program. Since your forum seems to be based on things being done legitimately, I'd be looking for some kind of proof that the Photoshop program you use is legal!!
Looks awesome dude! Wish I could get the side bars on my forums... There's a couple things not right on center on the main site Wink. Most (or all) being the buttons)
Looks awesone, Snowy! Glad you finally got it released! Big Grin
Look brilliant. Great work snowy
Thanks everyone. Smile