MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: XBOX GamerCard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's the version that can have 16 characters. All you had to do was replace 14 with 16 Toungue
ahero4heor Wrote:Here's the version that can have 16 characters. All you had to do was replace 14 with 16 Toungue

lol... well i already did that..Toungue

But it still doesn't work for some reason,....Sad
What? Maybe it didn't remove itself upon deactivation. Remember you have to deactivate the plugin, then upload the fixed version and reactivate it again after...
hockeyhero Wrote:hi... thanks for the plugin... i have one problem though.... the limit of characters members can put in is 14 while there are 16 numbers in a wii code..Sad

Really? I was under the impression that friend codes could only be 12 characters long (thus coming to 14 to allow for dashes such as 1234-1234-1234).

... Oh wait, are there two different numbers? I don't have a Wii, so all of this is information from the Internet, and it seems a little confusing.

Anyway, yeah, you can modify that number but then you'll have to deactivate and reactivate the plugin so it refreshes.
Okay, use this one:
Deactivate the old plugin and delete any other custom wii code profile fields that may be around before you upload this version.[attachment=8914]
ahero4heor Wrote:What? Maybe it didn't remove itself upon deactivation. Remember you have to deactivate the plugin, then upload the fixed version and reactivate it again after...

Blue Wrote:Okay, use this one:
Deactivate the old plugin and delete any other custom wii code profile fields that may be around before you upload this version.

ahhh... then that was the problem... i didn't deactivate and activate the pluigin again... thanks for your help ahero4hero...

thanks blue for the plugin agian.. it works like a charm..Smile
Good Wink... Just glad to hear it's working.
They're both working great! Thank you!

- iLucas
iLucas Wrote:They're both working great! Thank you!

- iLucas

No problem. I'm happy to see people using them. Smile
hello all! I wonder if this is still working... Is anybody else still using it? That would be soooo great!
Pages: 1 2 3