MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RSS To Post v1.1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am having a problem getting this to work with Blogger ATOM feeds. What am I doing wrong? Other feeds seem to work ok.
Admin CP --> Maintenance --> Cache Manager

Are there any errors in the rss2post_errors cache?
I fixed it, found a better RSS link.

I would like to post the RSS feeds as HTML, but I would only like the users to reply via BBCode.

Is that possible to configure with MyBB and RSS to Post?

Also any plans to update this plug in? I would like to see the "From User" be customizable per feed.

DennisTT Wrote:Admin CP --> Maintenance --> Cache Manager

Are there any errors in the rss2post_errors cache?
I aslo would like this to post as a HTML or embed the webpage the new. news is on
It can post as HTML, you just need to turn off the "Strip HTML" setting. I would imagine you need to setup the forum to allow HTML.

grimmy Wrote:I aslo would like this to post as a HTML or embed the webpage the new. news is on
You can also try my "Users Can Post HTML" plugin (I believe there's another plugin which does the same thing, written by another author too). If you allow the RSS user to post in HTML it should work.

I'll probably be updating this for MyBB 1.4, at which time I may include your suggestion.

Cheers.
Sounds good to me.

Does this plugin work with ATOM feeds or just RSS?

DennisTT Wrote:You can also try my "Users Can Post HTML" plugin (I believe there's another plugin which does the same thing, written by another author too). If you allow the RSS user to post in HTML it should work.

I'll probably be updating this for MyBB 1.4, at which time I may include your suggestion.

Cheers.
I don't think it works with Atom.
I am having problems with RSS To Post.

I checked the cache under the maintenance. All I see is, "There was a problem accessing the URL." How do I correct this? Here is an example of a URL I'm using:

http://rss.cnn.com/rss/cnn_latest.rss

thanks.
Your server probably does not have allow_url_fopen wrappers installed. You need to contact your webhost to resolve the issue
Pages: 1 2