MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How did you do that on this forum - MyBB Mods - MyBB Customization Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On this forum in the...

MyBB Mods - MyBB Customization section...

How did you...

Get more the 2 subforums to show up below: » Plugins & Code Modifications?

Also how did you get the thread status icon to show to the left?

When I do this on my forum, the icons don't show, it's a different background color and I can only see 2 subforums PER parent forum.
You can display more than 2 sub-forums per parent forum by going to Settings => Change => Index page options (or something like it, I wouldn't know since my MyBB is in French) => then set the number of displayed sub-forums to the desired number.

About your other question, I wouldn't know, I already asked about this but nobody seemed to know what the hell I was talking about. Toungue So to put it simpler & clearer than you already did:

• How did you guys manage to have the "plug-in & code modification" category in these forums index to display in the same colour as the other forums, 'cause categories normally take the same colour as the sub-headers (blue, in this case) not as the forums?

• How did you manage to get the on.gif (indicating there're new messages in the forum) to display next to the said category, 'cause again normally it wouldn't?
Its under Forum Home Options -- Thanks. I bet you can make changes in the template for the other features.

Anyone have any insight on that?