MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Hockey Arena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For the past few months I have been working on a hockey website! The main site has yet to be released but the forum is out and ready for people to post!
The website is still in BETA stages so much, much more will be coming.
Home | Forums

Please refer your friends and post lots!

http://TheHockeyArena.ismywebsite.com
Sounds like a good site. Wink
Less forums, dude! I only have 4 on my forum (- staff area)... And it's been around for 1 1/2 years.
ahero4heor Wrote:Sounds like a good site. Wink
Less forums, dude! I only have 4 on my forum (- staff area)... And it's been around for 1 1/2 years.

The thing is - there are 30 teams in the NHL, I need a forum for each team because there is going to be a page on every team.
They is so much in the sport of hockey, I just want to cover everything.

I might remove a few of the general forums though.

I just spent like an hour and half working on one code, it finally worked, it is really awesome.
Want to join?
No big hockey fan... I like the sharks though. Big Grin Home territory. Wink
ahero4heor Wrote:No big hockey fan... I like the sharks though. Big Grin Home territory. Wink

The Avs may end up playing them in the playoffs this year.
We all know the stars are going to get by the first round of the playoffs this year.

...if they make the playoffs. Which I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't considering the way they've been playing the past few weeks.

Nice forum, I'll probably join when it's out of beta, or when I get the time. Smile
Snowy Wrote:We all know the stars are going to get by the first round of the playoffs this year.

...if they make the playoffs. Which I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't considering the way they've been playing the past few weeks.

Nice forum, I'll probably join when it's out of beta, or when I get the time. Smile

The forum is out of beta, and now all I have to do is customize the team pages on the main site.

It is going to be really cool, I hope lots of people join.
Nice forum. The fresh blue theme is one of the most popular mybb themes
Jag100 Wrote:Nice forum. The fresh blue theme is one of the most popular mybb themes

Thanks.

Anybody care to join?
Add some orange colors to that theme and I'm in!
I'm a rabid hockey fan and go to as many games as time and money allow. Considering my team's stadium is in the next state, I don't go as often anymore as I would like.

I'm a long time Flyer fan and have been so since the Bobby Clarke Days. I grew up in NYC and used to get a very hard time going to the Garden and rooting for the Flyers back in the day.

Nice forum.... I'll be passing the word around to other hockey fans too. Pm me if you're interested in some kind of link exchange.

Don't you just hate the kinder gentle-er hockey they concocted since the lockout? I'm so sick of seeing all these penalties for nothing, the trapaziod behind the net stinks and the garbage about goalies not being able to defend themselves is totally bogus!
Nevermind the nonsense that there is no more crease boundaries! How dare they allow players to go into the crease!

It is not about getting high scoring games like they think fans want. It's about the game of hockey - period.

I keep getting email from the Flyers begging to buy tickets. Apparently the changes are not promoting ticket sales!

Darn it.... now you got me pining for the old days.
Pages: 1 2