MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help With Installing Mybb On Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I Use 000webhost.com and i uploaded the "Mybb Upload Folder into my public_html folder and when i type in my website it says this"

Mybb Error
Error Contains "Board is not yet installed"

What did i do worng? please help

-Red
You'll need to run the installation script once you've uploaded the files. You can do this by navigating to your board, appending /install/ to the URL.

I recommend you have a read through our installation guide on the MyBB wiki.

[Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Just In Case Your Ignored My Pm.

It Says I Need To CHMOD Files So That They Are Writeable How Do I Do That? I Found No Useful Information With via Wiki And I Dont Want To Give Up On Mybb Yet! Please Any Good Help With Be Great Thanks!
What FTP program are you using? Your FTP program should provide an option to change file permissions (aka CHMOD).
FileZilla Is What Im Using What Do I Change And How?

-Red
I use FileZilla too. Just click on the file/folder you want to CHMOD and click "File Attributes" or something along those lines.

You need to CHMOD the files on this page here. [Wiki: CHMODing Files]
Hello My Forum Comes Up And Does Not Look Like Its Supposed To Click Here And Look For Yourself And The Admin CP Does Not Work Please Help

www.toontownonline.890m.com/upload <---- My Site Please Help Me It Wont Work!
SpookyRed Wrote:Hello My Forum Comes Up And Does Not Look Like Its Supposed To Click Here And Look For Yourself And The Admin CP Does Not Work Please Help

www.toontownonline.890m.com/upload <---- My Site Please Help Me It Wont Work!

I sent you a PM.
Responded Back Via PM.
Again My Site Wont Work I Added The Newsletter Plugin And It Went Down And Now Everything Is Ruiend! HELP!

-Red

www.toontownonline.890m.com/forum or
www.toontownonline.890m.com/forums
Pages: 1 2