MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: find "all my threads" or "all my posts"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is there a way for the user to find all his (and only his) threads and
all his posts quickly? like a drop down menu option "my threads" or "my posts" ...

example here

this is really useful when you want to know whether you have a response to your post. Here is the screenshot...[edit: for some reason the attachment is not showing up!]
This is what you want ?

[attachment=8921]

Edited:
You can try to insert something like this:
In ACP -> Template (Modify / Delete) -> header_welcomeblock_member
- find:
| <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> 
- AFTER insert
| <a href="search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">My Posts</a> 
| <a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">My Threads</a> 

I don't know if this is the best way to show links for "My Posts" and "My Threads" but you can try.

For "a drop down menu" you must make more modifications.
mybbromania Wrote:This is what you want ?

Edited:
You can try to insert something like this:
In ACP -> Template (Modify / Delete) -> header_welcomeblock_member
- find:
| <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> 
- AFTER insert
| <a href="search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">My Posts</a> 
| <a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">My Threads</a> 

I don't know if this is the best way to show links for "My Posts" and "My Threads" but you can try.

For "a drop down menu" you must make more modifications.

Thanks a lot. I am gonna try this... no.. I am not very particular about drop down menus...Just a link is all what i was looking for. Maybe in the future i might require to have that function as a drop down just for convenience. will report back...
neoflight Wrote:Thanks a lot. I am gonna try this... no.. I am not very particular about drop down menus...Just a link is all what i was looking for. Maybe in the future i might require to have that function as a drop down just for convenience. will report back...

OK. If you want to make your own drop menu maybe this link will help you:
Quick Links
Yes. It is working now. Thanks a lot. Man.. that was fast Smile
No problem Wink
Created new thread for the same topic for 1.4.x
here