MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LogOut Automatically
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how can i make any member in my forum logout automatically when they are idle or did not browse any thread for some time??? so if my member forgot to logout the will logout automatically,
ps : i install this forum at my LAN so many member use the same comp.

for example : user "A" login at Comp "B" if user "A" don't logout then came User "C" to Comp "B" then access my forum so User "C" can use User "B" because User "B" forgot to logout.. so how can i make my member logout automatically when they forgot to logout

Thanks for your help
If you have your users uncheck the "Remember my login details" option in User CP --> Edit Options, they should be automatically logged out after 15 minutes or so.
DennisTT Wrote:If you have your users uncheck the "Remember my login details" option in User CP --> Edit Options, they should be automatically logged out after 15 minutes or so.

is there anyway to setting it via admin CP?
You can disable that setting for all currently-registered users by running this query in phpMyAdmin:
UPDATE mybb_users SET remember='no'

However, I believe if new users register this setting is enabled by default, so you will have to rerun this query to disable it for them.
Ok, Tq so much
i've tried it but it still login as the last user that login from that PC
Logout and log back in again or clear your cookies.