MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YaNo'05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The site url : http://yano05.net

It's an open community forum, which i just started like 2 days ago after a long period of services in my old site via Ip.Board software, but i liked MyBB so i decided to start over again with a fresh domain with a fresh software.
We will offer free domains, free services, like coding, programming, etc
we also will have a nice atmosphere with a nice chit chat including all sort of dicussions and entertainment. Register Smile
Couple of things.

It seems like you haven't done a lot with it yet, you have applied a theme and thats about it, the logo is still the default that comes with the theme and not much else appears to have changed either.

Also I am not sure what the site is about, you say you will offer free domains, sevices etc, but the forums on the site are about book reviews and private sections for males and females.

I think you need to spend a little more time on the design and making sure anyone who finds your site knows what it is they are looking at.

Edit: Also I would take those adverts off the top of your site as some of them are very dodgy, one advert linked to a "Green Card Signup" website, which aims to con people out of money who think they can register for a green card online.
at all, google ads still not done yet, it takes like 2-3 days till its configured to the site as they replied to my support mail.
For the forums categories and etc, yeah im still not done yet as i have to create alot of imp categories and so on, which will be done before this week-end hopefully Smile