MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Ive got a site online running on wordpress. Ive tried to call info from the css of wordpress but its not worked, ive also tried copying pasting it to the css bit in mybb admin panel that didnt work.

So now im trying to hard code it html/javascript etc.

The site is footballunleashed .com (without the space) and im trying to get the header of the forums to look like that of the main site with mouseovers but im getting so many problems doing it.

Can anyone help please ive been trying for about 10 hours - im not the best coder to start with but i though even id have been able to do it by now but obviously now.

Thanks for the help.
Tony
Not sure how you could use the header direct from wordpress and I dont think it would work, certainly the search wont.

However you should be able to recreate an identical header and you almost look like you have it.

Create a table that is laid out the same or if your more confident do it with css and DIV's.

Also I would strongly recommend passing your info on the site through a spell checker before posting as there are tons of typo's and spelling mistakes which can really put users off.

Eg: Ligue = League
Ligue = spanish for league
If its relating to spanish football.

Anyway all of wat you said is what i already know. But im having problems actually implamenting it. Can anyone help a little more please?