MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Myplaza Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Under The User Formating Module Its Not Working It Says I Need To Make Some Edits But Does Not Say Where And What To Change Anyone Know?

- Aaron
-- Red
Thanks For Not Helping Again? Im Going To Quit Mybb Unless The Proper Support is Givin This Has Happened To Me Many Times Already Why Wont Someone Just Help Me?
SpookyRed Wrote:Thanks For Not Helping Again? Im Going To Quit Mybb Unless The Proper Support is Givin This Has Happened To Me Many Times Already Why Wont Someone Just Help Me?

You posted the thread in the wrong section. MyPlaza is a plugin, so it help for that should be requested in the forum linked to above. Smile
Topic Forum Moved To Other Spot.
SpookyRed Wrote:Thanks For Not Helping Again? Im Going To Quit Mybb Unless The Proper Support is Givin This Has Happened To Me Many Times Already Why Wont Someone Just Help Me?

For future reference, questions about customization of MyBB should be posted in the following forums:
Templates/Theme customizations
Questions/support for existing modifications and plugins
Requests for code modifications and plugins

The MyBB Group only officially gives support for the MyBB software. Please read the details here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=11034

Third-party customizations, modifications, plugins, etc are supported by the author and community, and not officially by the MyBB Support team.

Cheers.