MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Username Colors and forum help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

I Also Am In Need Of The Problem Stated Above.

Hello Im Currently An Admin Of A Board And Im Looking To Change My Username's color I Dont Want The Admin's Color Is There A Code i Can Put In To Change My Name Color Without Making A Usergroup?

- Aaron
SpookyRed Wrote:Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

What URL were you trying to access when you got this error?
SpookyRed Wrote:Hello Im Currently An Admin Of A Board And Im Looking To Change My Username's color I Dont Want The Admin's Color Is There A Code i Can Put In To Change My Name Color Without Making A Usergroup?

- Aaron

Not without a modification. Username colours by default are group based.
DennisTT Wrote:
SpookyRed Wrote:Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

What URL were you trying to access when you got this error?
SpookyRed Wrote:Hello Im Currently An Admin Of A Board And Im Looking To Change My Username's color I Dont Want The Admin's Color Is There A Code i Can Put In To Change My Name Color Without Making A Usergroup?

- Aaron

Not without a modification. Username colours by default are group based.

I Fixed It i just needed to restart my Internet ah alright ill be sure to do that then with a group based. Thanks For Your Help!

- Aaron
What I'd suggest is creating a new usergroup with your title, then setting your user's display group to that new usergroup. The colour will change, but your permissions will not be affected (they are only based on the primary and secondary usergroups)
im confused will i still be viewd as a administrator in the Forum Team Page?\

- Aaron
I guess you can name your display usergroup as "Root Admin" and set the usergroup to show on the forum team page. However, that would display your user in its own group called "Root Admin"

You can also try this:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid201588
Where would i upload that at? The plugins?

- Aaron
The showteam.php goes in your forum root

- Aaron

Spooky.....I just recently changed the colors of the usernames of the admins, mods, banned, regular users, etc.

Sign into your Admin Control Panel

Click Manage Groups > Then click GO for the user group you want to edit.

Say you want your super moderators usernames to be red in color, like mine are. In the Username Style section, paste the following line in the box:

<span style="color: #CC0000;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>

This changes the super mod usernames to color #CC0000
Plug whatever HTML color code in you want to use. Then save it.

You can find all kinds of HTML color code charts to find the color and matching code of your liking Cool

Hope this helps (Actually....hope this is what you wanted to do?)