MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Bug] mybb bug with mod_layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i found some bugs in mybb and mod layout.
1) after installing the mybb i get blank page.
the fix: setting the gzip option to off.
2) when i connecting to the admin cp. i get blank page.
NO FIX
1) Is not a bug.
2) Not sure how you managed to turn off the gzip option then.
1) i turn the mod_layout off. then turn gzip off.. and now it is working..
but the admin cp isnt.. i enter usename and pass and i get blank page (im sure its a gzip but i dont know how to turn it off in admin cp)
One of the files may not have uploaded correctly. Skim through all the files in the inc/ and admin/ and see if any are 0Kb in size. If they are, re-upload them and try and see if it works.

If it doesn't, do the same with the root directory files.
Try disabling GZIP in your inc/settings.php file.

$settings['gzipoutput'] = "no";
DennisTT Wrote:Try disabling GZIP in your inc/settings.php file.

now it is working but when i go to a forum i see this error:
"Warning: Division by zero in /home/moshe/domains/download4-u.com/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 590
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6
Query: SELECT t.*, (t.totalratings/t.numratings) AS averagerating, t.username AS threadusername, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) WHERE t.fid='22' AND t.visible='1' ORDER BY t.sticky DESC, t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0,"
BadBoy Wrote:
DennisTT Wrote:Try disabling GZIP in your inc/settings.php file.

now it is working but when i go to a forum i see this error:
"Warning: Division by zero in /home/moshe/domains/download4-u.com/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 590
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6
Query: SELECT t.*, (t.totalratings/t.numratings) AS averagerating, t.username AS threadusername, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) WHERE t.fid='22' AND t.visible='1' ORDER BY t.sticky DESC, t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0,"
some one?
Are you able to access the Admin CP? If so, please do the following:

Admin CP --> Board Settings --> Change --> Server and Optimization Options
On this page, set the "Use GZip Page Compression?" option to "No". (This is important)

Admin CP --> Board Settings --> Change --> Forum Display Options
In the "Announcements Limit" box, please enter a number (for example, 5)
ty. fixed.