MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving the welcome_block down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm integrating my site into the forum and everything is good except the welcome block is covering up the navigation links. How would I go about moving it down? Heres the link, so you can see what I'm talking about, I want the welcome_block to be in that gray area. www.crazycomputers.org/forums

Also, this may not relate to the forum software at all, but could anyoen tell me how to get rid of that white box in the background of the header?
bumpity

EDit: I also notice a new problem after I posted this, all of the posts are really messed up when you view them, is there anyway to fix this?
You're probably going to need to do some CSS changes. Consider using position:relative and adding a top:#px to push that welcome bar down. Open the admincp and edit the theme. You should see the welcome block area...play with it.
labrocca Wrote:You're probably going to need to do some CSS changes. Consider using position:relative and adding a top:#px to push that welcome bar down. Open the admincp and edit the theme. You should see the welcome block area...play with it.
Thanks for the reply, I'll try and figure that out.

Also, any suggestion to why all the posts are screwed up?

EDit: I think I go tit and in the mean time I ended up just moving the text to that grey area, an dI liek it that way so how would I go about removing that bar at the top now?