MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Large Gaming Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

I'd like your thoughts on my large gaming forums being powered by MyBB.

I know the graphic and skin is really simple. I just converted from MyBB over to vBulletin. Things are also a bit unorganized at the present time..

I am in desperate need of super moderators, if interested, register and PM me there (my username is EGS there).

Thank you. Smile
Looks good. Too dark for me. Wink
The forum posts and etc look like: http://xsgaming.com/forums/index.php

- you buy a forum DB and use it or no?
I think it SUCKS..anything by EGS is just terrible.

Hehe...just kidding Justice (known this freak for years now)....site looks good. I think you could do well to change the toplinks images. The default MYBB ones are out of place with the rest of the skin. I also see some other images that don't look good on black backgrounds. At Mybb Central I have some edited images that you can simply upload.

If you want to add a points system check out my MYPS (also at mybb central).

Peace sir.
labrocca Wrote:I think it SUCKS..anything by EGS is just terrible.

Hehe...just kidding Justice (known this freak for years now)....site looks good. I think you could do well to change the toplinks images. The default MYBB ones are out of place with the rest of the skin. I also see some other images that don't look good on black backgrounds. At Mybb Central I have some edited images that you can simply upload.

If you want to add a points system check out my MYPS (also at mybb central).

Peace sir.

Indeed there's a lot of work to be done.
Yes I have seen your site but I don't feel like posting to get access to everything. Big Grin
Not bad i think it looks good. My username is Seraph
It nice, but why not just have the forum in the root directory so you don't have to click to enter the forums everytime, unless your planning on adding a main site too?
Very nice to see a forum with alot of activity but the theme is just possibly the worst ever Toungue
The colours are very in your face, but I think it kinda works Smile
Thanks for the feedback. I'm working on improving the forum.
If any of you are gamers, feel free to register. I am going to be hosting some contests and competitions soon, so you'll definitely have a good chance of winning some free games. Smile
Pages: 1 2