MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minute between posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has this been changed recently? I thought for sure it was set to 30 seconds. A minute seems a bit long to have to wait between posts. I have two posts I want to do, but I'll have to sit here for 2 minutes to do them? Just FYI that it should be changed. Toungue
Actually, if you have only two posts, it would take you under 2 minutes since you wouldn't have to wait a minute again for the second post Toungue

PS:
I can't do anything about this
judel Wrote:Has this been changed recently? I thought for sure it was set to 30 seconds. A minute seems a bit long to have to wait between posts. I have two posts I want to do, but I'll have to sit here for 2 minutes to do them? Just FYI that it should be changed. Toungue

I thought the same too.
I actually had to wait more than two minutes, since I couldn't post one of the posts I wanted to do, and then I typed the one that started this thread, and then I had to wait another minute to post the original post that prompted it. LOL Toungue I figure all that had to be at least 2 minutes.
I've noticed a change Sad (At least i think so). Quite annoying
The limit has been changed to thirty seconds.
30 seconds seems reasonable.