MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Minimum Post for Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plugin Description: This provides an extra setting in admincp under "reputation" to set a minimum post count to leave reputation. This can help prevent reputation spam and reputation abuse. The default setting is 5 but you can certainly alter it.

Download Link

Enjoy.
This will be really useful.
Thank you.
thanks labrocca Smile
Exactly what i have been looking for! thanks!

except=this takes me to an old 1.2.x version which is not compatible with my 1.4.x version of mybb. Is there an updated version of this please?
This post IS VERY old.
It's updated and part of Minimum Posts Suite and fyi the plugins at Central are for paid subscribers only.
(2008-04-03, 02:08 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin Description: This provides an extra setting in admincp under "reputation" to set a minimum post count to leave reputation. This can help prevent reputation spam and reputation abuse. The default setting is 5 but you can certainly alter it.

Download Link

Enjoy.

i cant enjoy with paid rules for download Sad
This is an extremely old thread.
(2011-10-05, 11:33 PM)valon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-04-03, 02:08 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin Description: This provides an extra setting in admincp under "reputation" to set a minimum post count to leave reputation. This can help prevent reputation spam and reputation abuse. The default setting is 5 but you can certainly alter it.

Download Link

Enjoy.

i cant enjoy with paid rules for download Sad

Either subscribe or don't get it. Simple as that.