MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Moderation Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a super-moderator, and cannot find my moderation options.
I looked where they're supposed to be, and there's nothing...I can't function as anything other than a standard member on my forum.
Can anyone explain this or tell me how to find the moderation options?
Please, and Thank You in advance!!
You mean these:
[attachment=8976]

Are you using the default MyBB theme?
Yes mr.doom, thats what I need.
Yes, we're using the default theme.
Then they should be there. Are you sure you are a supermod?
I'm listed in the forum team as a super mod, my profile shows me as a super mod, our administrator 'changed' me to a super mod, I have access to our staff only forum. Is there something else he has to do to make me a super mod?
No, that should be it.

Try clearing your browsers cache and refreshing the page (Ctrl + F5).

If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas; hopefully someone else will be able to help you. Good luck, I've gotta go to bed now as I have to be up early.
Thanks for your help. I'll have the administrator look into it...I tried everything and it didnt change.
If the administrator changed the custom title to super mod then that won't help. The Admin must change your user group to a group that gives super permissions.
Does your usergroup have Super Mod privileges? I.e. AdminCP -> Users & Groups -> Manage Groups -> Administrators -> Is Super Mod -> Yes
Ok, basically, it looks like I am nothing more than a regular user...just in the moderators' group, and I'm labelled as a super mod. None of our other mods have their options either. Leads me to wonder if our admin skipped something. Still waiting for a reply from him with regard to the issue.
Pages: 1 2