MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: internal server error 500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have installed osdatev2.8 and mybb the install is yourdomain.com/public
and the install for mybb is public/forum/Upload.

I can get to the admin panels of both. But from admin panel of osdate/forum management I get:

http://yourdomain.com/forum/login_osdate.php
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at yourdomain.com Port 80

From inside admin for mybb view my forums tab I get the same message

also from a user profile in osdate w/forum privages the same reult.

I can't access my forum directly from url but osdate instructions said I would not be able to.

I followed all instruction to install chmod and and link inside of osdate as well as database.

I get the above error inside of admin for mybb if I click view forums.

Is this just a permissions issue? which files need chmod and what value? My integration is not complete.

Please help

larry
Wait, you installed your forum on a domain called "Yourdomain.com"?

Hm... is it possible?
sith717 Wrote:Wait, you installed your forum on a domain called "Yourdomain.com"?

Hm... is it possible?
Smile
No I was demonstrating the file structure w/o diplaying my domain name.

Thanks
Larryg
Ok, link me to your domain, I might be able to re-install it and fix it.