MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BBCODES will not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[url]www.gmodfanatics.info[/url] or [url=www.gmodfanatics.info]this[/url]
Does not work
Did you add any custom MyCodes? Can you try to reupload inc/class_parser.php?
ive reuploaded Class_parser now i get

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier '?' in /home/gmodfana/public_html/forum/inc/class_parser.php on line 321

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier '?' in /home/gmodfana/public_html/forum/inc/class_parser.php on line 321

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gmodfana/public_html/forum/inc/class_parser.php:321) in /home/gmodfana/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1216
ive fixed that problem and i still get no bb codes working
Again, do you have any custom MyCodes? If so, try removing them.

Additionally, the issue may arise from plugins or modifications.
i unstalled all plugins thats why i posted again
Does this happen to all posts? Could you post a link to a post which has the problem?
Also post the text you're posting up on your forum.

Thanks.
it happens to every post
grimmy Wrote:it happens to every post

ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Could you post a link to a post which has the problem?
Also post the text you're posting up on your forum.

... post a link with your problem and be sure you removed any Custom "My Code" in AdminCP -> Message Filters -> Custom MyCode
ive done all that
Pages: 1 2 3