MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Mods Page] FATAL ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what I receive when I try to access Mods Page.

MyBB Mods

MyBB Mods is an official resource site for MyBB, boasting an extensive range of user contributed resources, ranging from simple plugins to stunning new themes.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cache_snippets() in /home/mybbmods/mods.mybboard.com/public_html/includes/smarty_plugins/function.snippet.php on line 7

smarty plugins !?
Moved. Please only post MyBB bugs in here.
destroyer Wrote:Moved. Please only post MyBB bugs in here.

Sorry.
I'm getting an error on the home page; mybboard.net!
You can't download MyBB anymore. This is why I have php errors disabled. Hackers can locate one error and do the rest. I hope it wasn't a hacker.
Regards.
EDIT: the mods site seems fine, the MyBB home and downloads page don't work.

Another edit: The features page, support page, and about page don't work.
They both seem fine now.

There's some build problems with PHP on the server that I've noticed previously but thought had gone away - for some reason undefined function errors are thrown.
the mod page in got errors

Fatal error: Call to undefined function smarty_core_assemble_plugin_filepath() in /home/mybbmods/mods.mybboard.com/public_html/includes/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1370
webster13045 Wrote:the mod page in got errors

Fatal error: Call to undefined function smarty_core_assemble_plugin_filepath() in /home/mybbmods/mods.mybboard.com/public_html/includes/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1370

+1

Getting the same error here.
We're aware. Closed until a useful reply can be made.