MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ShowFirstPost Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is by-design
getting this:

Ошибка SQL:
    1146 - Table 'vitzomsk_vitz.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist
Запрос:
    INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settinggroups (`gid`,`title`,`name`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('NULL','ShowFirstPost Settings','showfirstpost','ShowFirstPost Plugin settings','4','no') 
@leealex,
Please read the first (no. 1) page as it contains information on what code changes you need to do for this plugin to work under MyBB version > 1.4
I did that Smile this error accurs right after changing code.
@leealex,
You probably forgot something. As the error code shows that the table is a 1.2 version and not 1.4: " 1146 - Table 'vitzomsk_vitz.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist ". I bolded the place that causes this error. Please note that under the post @flash.tato wrote, on what to change in the code, there are a few more changes/edits. All I can tell you is that his edited code works on my forum fine (and I know for a fact that there are a few more people how use this code in version 1.4.*).
could you attach your file here, it will save our time Blush
I rather @flash.tato would do that as I had to change his code to work with my RTL based forum and, sadly, I don't remember what changes I had to make. PM him. It takes him some time to answer, but I sure he'll be, very, helpful.
i'll try once again to port this plugin for 1.4 in case of failure i'll PM him, thanks anyway.
well, i activated it without errors but now i'm getting blank screen when i try to open page 2, 3, or more...
Pages: 1 2