MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Question] Missing Text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember a bug that doesent let the whole text on a thread to apear

you can try to post 10 lines but when you try to read it back it only shows like 3...

is this allready fixed???

thnx
Show us an example of what you mean.

Here's ten lines:

I guess it's fixed. Wink
The problem has been reported, but I don't think it's a problem with MyBB, rather the server setup or modifications to the board.
Sorry guys but i cant, i install mybb but it still cutting the posts... i got really pist off about because i love mybb more than any other board system.

My users post like this:

blahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blha
blahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blha

blahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blha

then when you see what they post it only shows something like:

blahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha blhablahblha 

i really don't know what to do, i don't want to change other forum system, please help me, i give you admin access to the board if you want to check, please.

thnx
ok i think i got it, i was checking and the problem seems to be the use of accents.

the board is in spanish may be i made something wrong when installing the spanish language.

ññ´d´dfsd´sdádffsda´
ok you see, when I post something like that last line it cuts the rest, can some one tell me how to fix this?