MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for testers..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please understand that this is not a hidden request to generate visitors to my site.
However, I would be grateful if anyone could visit www.deeptrimmer.co.uk and have a general walk-about the site.

The reason for asking is that for over a week now I have been having issues with my hosting company, Servage.

Issues I have experienced are:
SQL Connections Dying
Website Not Found
Very Slow - i.e. High Page Generation Times
Heavy Server Load Indication

The site isn't heavy with vistors by any means.
I would be keen to learn what sort of load times you experience, and whether you hit the occasional 'page not found' etc.

Please note that I am not looking for website design feedback - merely connectivity issues.

Thanks in advance.
It loads way too slow...... Sad
david432111 Wrote:It loads way too slow...... Sad

I agree... I think your host uses dial-up Toungue
too slow...
My connection is fairly slow, but I have images disabled.

Browsing is slower than the average forum, but not by much.

Hope that helps.
guitarded Wrote:
david432111 Wrote:It loads way too slow...... Sad

I agree... I think your host uses dial-up Toungue

Or pony express. Toungue 1 1/2 minutes and still going. Contact Severage via chat and bug them for 10 minutes until they do something about it. While they fix it, stay online with them until they do.
Regards.
Thanks for all your replies chaps (And sorry for originally posting it in the wrong forum group).
I've been onto Servage since March 31st now - even recreated the sql database a couple of times.
Unfortunately they wont offer any money back (and paid quite abit) so may be onto a loss here Sad

If anyone is interested, I have uploaded the transcripts of my support ticket..
can be seen at www.deeptrimmer.co.uk/dump/servage.htm
(Displayed in reverse order)

Would value any pointers. Sad
Your sites loading again. Big Grin

Btw, I had the same problems with my hosting company a while back. Hence, I opened up my own server.
Yey.. thread moved again Rolleyes

Wonder what today will bring. I really don't have a lot of faith at the moment Sad

Would be interested to learn if any other users are on Servage - also what hosts are good.
There are plenty of 'Top Host' sites, but would prefer to hear it from 'real' users.
Wozzer Wrote:Yey.. thread moved again Rolleyes

Wonder what today will bring. I really don't have a lot of faith at the moment Sad

Would be interested to learn if any other users are on Servage - also what hosts are good.
There are plenty of 'Top Host' sites, but would prefer to hear it from 'real' users.

I like 1and1...
Pages: 1 2 3