MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Script for checking files?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this proves how lazy I am, but I want to know: is there a script to check if a mybb forum has all the files necessary? I'm afraid that back when I moved servers, I didn't manage to download all the files from the old host, and it could be the cause of some of the many problems on my forum: not working quickedit/quickreply/thank mod problem/IE problem..
Or will I have to check every single file?
It's recommended that you check them by yourself Smile
Some diff programs like WinMerge will allow you to easily compare two directories. You can compare the default MyBB installation with your forum's files (assuming you have a copy of your forum's files on your computer).
Creating a MyBB file checker is very easy and I can create one in a half hour or less. However, checking it yourself is also an option. Smile
ok i am going to make this let this me my first scrip made for the mybb community

it want be a pugin just a php script

give me a few days as i busy with a few other things as well
Tazfan Wrote:ok i am going to make this let this me my first scrip made for the mybb community

it want be a pugin just a php script

give me a few days as i busy with a few other things as well

Don't forget to create a lock for it for security. In other words, if all the files are available it will create a lock folder and lock the file checker. If you have any troubles pm me I can guide you through it.
Regards.