MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RSS To Post - order in "Latest Threads" box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I activated this plugin: RSS To Post v1.1.0 by DennisTT (Great plugin!)
I have a small problem. In "Latest Threads" all posts received with rss is displayed from last to first.
I mean... if I choise to get rss from a link like this http://community.mybboard.net/syndicatio...2&limit=30 I will see in "Latest Threads" box this threads but the last posted there is displayed last in list, not first...

How can I make all this post to be displayed in "Latest Threads" box in corect order (by date) ? The last thread posted must be displayed first.

p.s. This problem is just in "Latest Threads" box (in portal page and index page - I use Side Boxes! plugin).

[attachment=9014]

Thank's.
Any sugesstion, please ?
Sorry for this bump.
But I want to know if it's possible to "reverse" order in "Latest Threads" (in portal.php)...
Nobody don't know how can I do this, please !?

p.s.: it's my last bump for this thread. If I don't receive any sugesstions, I will give up to try find one.
thank's
I believe that only happens when you import a large number of RSS posts at once (all the threads have the same posting time). Once you have the feed set up, and it only posts once each time it updates, it should show in order.
Thank's for your reply, DennisTT.
I try to import only 3 posts but I still have the same problem. In Latest Threads this are displayed in the same order (and yes - all have the same posting time).
Anyway... I think the best solution is to set up feed to import ONLY ONE post at once (every 30 minutes).
In this way, this posts will don't have the same posting time and then maybe will be showed in order (in Latest Threads).
Thank you, again.
Regards.