MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Text of post is missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have installed MyBB (1.2) yesterday. Now I have a problem with the text of posts. This are missing, but when I try to modify, I can see the text complete.

Any idea?
can you post a link to your from or drop it in a pm to me so i can help you

as this something we need to see to be able to help you Big Grin
Hi,

Do you have any modifications or plugins installed? If so, you may want to try deactivating those.

Your templates look fine, but if the above doesn't work, you may want to try reverting the postbit template.
Thanks ZiNgA.

I haven't any plugin installed... only the translate. But I have installed another copy of MyBB www.adiestradorcanino.es/community (NOTE: Two m in community), This is a clear installation... but I have the problem again.

And the data base? Could be a problem in MySql? I have used the same data base with another prefix for the new installation.

Thanks.
its not that, im pretty sure its the same happen to me
the deal its in the translation
by the way, can you post "comas" or "ñ", i check and this is what cut the posts...

any idea? (guess not)

thnx anyway
supercolgado Wrote:its not that, im pretty sure its the same happen to me
the deal its in the translation
by the way, can you post "comas" or "ñ", i check and this is what cut the posts...

any idea? (guess not)

thnx anyway

Hi Supercolgado,

When I installled the translation I had that problem. The post was cuted after a "coma" or "ñ". I solved it changing the translation from Spanish ISO-8859-1 to Spanish UTF-8.

But in the new installation I haven't installed any translation.

Thanks,
Sorry but, Anybody know this error?