MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: header redrection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I download mybb and install in on my website everything seems to be going fine until i got to display i got is message

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cgowie/public_html/mybb/Upload/inc/class_core.php:639) in /home/cgowie/public_html/mybb/Upload/inc/functions.php on line 2400
Did you edit class_core.php?
Tikitiki Wrote:Did you edit class_core.php?

no i did not and i do not recall instruction on editing it. Should I edit it?
Try deleting and reuploading inc/class_core.php

There's only 324 lines of code in that file, so your error (stating line 639) indicates that your inc/class_core.php is somehow different.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Try deleting and reuploading inc/class_core.php

There's only 324 lines of code in that file, so your error (stating line 639) indicates that your inc/class_core.php is somehow different.

I tried but it still does not work. here is the new message

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cgowie/public_html/mybb/Upload/inc/functions.php:7877) in /home/cgowie/public_html/mybb/Upload/inc/functions.php on line 2400

Which leads me to think the problem is not with the class_core.php
Are all your file permissions correct CHMOD.
ivey Wrote:
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Try deleting and reuploading inc/class_core.php

I tried but it still does not work. here is the new message

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cgowie/public_html/mybb/Upload/inc/functions.php:7877) in /home/cgowie/public_html/mybb/Upload/inc/functions.php on line 2400

Which leads me to think the problem is not with the class_core.php
Try doing the same thing with inc/functions.php - delete and reupload.

If you're getting more of these errors, I'd probably suggest deleting the entire Upload folder, and reuploading the forums.