MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
German Big 3

S'about German cars Wink

All opinions, suggestions and comments welcomed Smile
Well you've ceratinly put a lot of work into the content of the forums, at first glance the forums look like a nice place to go to dicuss BMW's etc.

One thing i would change is the overview box. Remove the top posters, and newest members list, guests will look at this and see your the only one posting at the mo, so will be inclined to wait before registering, until more members are posting. Put it back once you have some regular posters.

The theme could use a few more colours, apart from the links its black and white. The category headers could be spiced up with just a gradient or something if you dont want to use pictures as it slows the loading process down.

Other than that it looks a good place to go for the car fanatic

nice job
Good point about the Overview box, I've removed those sections and I think it looks better, so thanks for that.

As for the theme, yeah it is pretty bland atm, I was just testing it out really, I plan to make quite a few changes to all that.

Thanks for the positive comments Smile
It looks real good there Matt. Hopefully you get a lot of traffic. Smile

(I should note I am his web host, so if his forum does good that's good for me too. Toungue)

Anyway, this looks like an awesome forum. I'm not into cars that much, but my brother is a big car fanatic, in fact he wants to design them someday. Maybe I'll see if he wants to check the site out.

BMR777
here you go Matt_ a quick logo if you want it Smile
looks great, but i agree, the logo has to go...