MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is MyBB LiteSpeed compatible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just found out that my new host recently installed the LiteSpeed technology (found at http://litespeedtech.com/) and I was wondering if MyBB is compatible with this?
I don't believe the two relate to each other. Lite Speed is built as a replacement for some apache/php technologies to make it faster, but I don't believe it would interface with a PHP script itself.
Not sure if Tikitiki answered your question but to be clear for you...Mybb should run fine on that environment.
labrocca Wrote:Not sure if Tikitiki answered your question but to be clear for you...Mybb should run fine on that environment.
Yes, that is what I was wondering. Thanks!Smile
I just installed MyBB and my host recently moved to LightSpeed/LiteSpeed (same thing, right?). Seems to work okay. I tried to get the GoogleSEO plugin working but couldn't figure it out, but I'm not blaming it on LightSpeed.
Regarding my Google SEO plugin, one LightSpeed user reported issues with it. It was a pretty strange issue with user account activation and send email links not working when the plugin is active, but no one else reported such an issue and it works fine for me. Still I'm not sure if that had something to do with LightSpeed. Officially my plugin requires Apache+MySQL because that's the only platform I tested it with.