MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Full integration Mybb and Osdate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI,
I need to know what settings to change and where in mybb to allow automatic login from osdate, and other settings to change if I want the Basic forum of mybb to work under Osdate with 1 member login from Osdate. Mybb is installed under Osdate and working just want 1 login and verification.

Thanks
Larryg
MyBB has very secure login and password encryption, so your site is safe.
This also makes integration pretty difficult-but not impossible.
hey all,

i've done everything possible, setting the script paths correctly, following the integration instructions line by line, but after everything, i am still having a nightmare! Sad

everytime i go to the admin panel , or even the user panel, and i click on forum (i installed in forum/mybb) it just goes to the annoying white screen of "404 error, forum/login_osdate not found" ???!!!????

seems that the main forum link inside osdate is not set to the correct url maybe ????

how do i solve this?? or which permissions to change or folders to move to correct this??

my site goes live in 2 weeks and i'm panicking, as i've searching every forum possible to try and find an answer to this, and nothing yet ><

hope anyone can help

best regards
bob