MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank White Pages *Resolved*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The only reason i'm posting here instead of figuring it out myself is because this has me stumped hehe Wink

I have a default theme which is running perfectly, no issues or problems at all... I needed to make another theme so i exported the default one and imported it, changed it for the liking but when i click to enter a thread (any thread it seems) i get the blank white page effect...

The only things i changed in the theme was the colours and 2 images, nothing more than that...

Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?

Thanks!
have you tried to change back and test again? find which of the changes make the problem.
also, please provide url
It's not my default theme, the default theme is fine... Just the new imported theme that's not right...

If you want to see the theme with problems go to http://esmodders.com make an account and change the theme to ESM Blue... Smile
I've register on your board as:
UN: tester
PS: tester
It's only to solve that problem so everyone is more then welcome to use this account,
jcay: when the problem will be solved you may delete this account or save it for future support requests and other purpose.

I can see your forum with no problem at all, in both IE7 and FF2

clean your cookies, and try again
I've tried this on 3 different computers using FF and IE, i have cleared cookies and cache... Problem still exists on all computers i've tried it on... In IE it comes up with the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" page...
have you tried to check the source?

look here - http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=13558
there isn't any solution there but his problem is the same as yours and it's just start to work one day...
It's been like this for a few days tho and it's not just internet explorer, it's firefox too... Firefox just displays a blank white page tho whereas Internet Explorer says that message... I just get the feeling there is something more to it than that...
It's something on your computer, because I can view your forum without any problem.

have you checked the source?
When i view the source through FF it's just blank, nothing there at all... I've tried it on 4 different computers now... 2 on the same internet, one at work (mac system) and one of my friends tried on their pc... All the same, it's very strange how you can see... Makes me even more confused lol...

*Edit* Did you go into an actual thread? Where you can post a reply i mean
According to your post, you've exported the theme then modified it and later imported it. Delete the theme you've imported and modify the default theme using the theme editor without exporting it. After each change, check out your board to see if it's still up.
Regards.
Pages: 1 2