MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMFGC!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Join today
I really think this could be a great site, but It lacks members.
So please join.
Thanks!
You could use another skin.
Sorry, you haven't made any changes to the default theme apart from changing the logo...

Also, if you ever want to have a professional forum, you gotta get your own web hosting. That advertisement is really ugly/distracting! Smile
This is with createmybb2...I suggest you get (like jmeeter said) a webhosting account and upload it and all that good stuff.

Go to http://free-webspace.com to find one...

I use http://siteground.com but that's paid.
Get your own host and domain, Get a theme and add the arcade mod too.
@ destroyer & jmeeter,
Have so, but you have to be a member to see the other (and better) skin.

@ Alpha & 2nd part of jmeeter's post
Well I don't wanna. (Plus I don't have the site on my comp, I's on another admins comp)

@ mrblackbird
*see above*
I think you should make it so non members can see your theme, it doesn't really make you want to register. I also think you should take their advice and put it on its own hosting with its own domain, people don't tend to take free forums seriously. You wont need the files on your friends computer, just export the database and theme on your old forum and import them on the new Smile
It will die if u dont take our advice. We have all been running forums for a long time now.
I could make a default skin that anyone can see.
We may move it one day, but we'll still have the same problem, no members. :[
SuperMarioMaster Wrote:I could make a default skin that anyone can see.
We may move it one day, but we'll still have the same problem, no members. :[

Start with the things we have said above, THEN try and make your forum different from everyone else's then put it in your signature in every forum you are a member of then tell every one you know off about it and add some CONTENT maby some guides or whatever, its just that it is hard to start a successful site that is a forum only.
Pages: 1 2