MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Web Host (SUPPORTS MYBB 1.4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tired of browsing endlessly on the internet, trying to find a web host to fit your needs?? Well your trip has come to a stop.... Welcome to HavokHost!

HavokHost is different than some of those other hosts, because all hosting accounts are hosted on Cpanel 11, not some layered down panel, come with PHPMyAdmin, MYSQL, with PHP 5.2.5 (Meaning you can host Mybb 1.4 when it comes out!!!) We offer a lot of features, more than some paid hosts give out, and lots of space so you'll never run out. We do not oversell our services, what you see is what you get!

Whether your setting up a site for you and some friends, or trying to run a business, HavokHost has a plan for you!

Plan #1 - Best if you don't want to post a lot, and have a medium sized site with medium amounts of hits per day.

15gb of bandwidth
2gb of space
10 posts/month
50 FTP Accounts, Email Accounts, Subdomains, Addon Domains, MySQL Accounts, and more!

Plan #2
- Best if you hate to post, and have a smaller site, that still gets a decent amount of traffic.
10gb of bandwidth
750b of space
0 posts/month (1 banner ad on your homepage).
40 FTP Accounts, Email Accounts, Subdomains, Addon Domains, MySQL Accounts, and more!

Plan #3- Best if you do not mind posting, and if you expect a large number of hits to your site per day.

25 gb of bandwidth
5gb of space
20 posts/month
100 FTP Accounts, Email Accounts, Subdomains, Addon Domains, MySQL Accounts, and more!

So if your still looking around... STOP! Havokhost.com is all you need!

Actually 1.4 still supports php 4 Wink.

Good luck with your hosting (I would join but already situated somewhere else).
NetSage Wrote:Actually 1.4 still supports php 4 Wink.
Yes, but as PHP 4 is being phased out and things will start to be coded to comply with PHP 5.x - it is best to be ready.

What does it mean by 10 post/month? Does it mean that users will have to post on your forum to keep their account active?
NetSage Wrote:Actually 1.4 still supports php 4 Wink.

Good luck with your hosting (I would join but already situated somewhere else).

Hmm... I swear I read somewhere that says it didn't. Well a lot of programs are not supporting PHP 4, and many hosts have still not made the switch. So having an outdated PHP is still not a smart thing to have!

@rh1n0- Yes it does mean you must have at least 10 posts a month to keep hosting up. But, let's say you made 50 posts in one month, then your hosting account will be up for the next 5 months. So, you can build up posts, so it's easier on yourself.
bk2070 Wrote:Hmm... I swear I read somewhere that says it didn't. Well a lot of programs are not supporting PHP 4, and many hosts have still not made the switch. So having an outdated PHP is still not a smart thing to have!

There was a lot of talk about it before and your not the only one. I agree and do use php5 Cool.

Also I like how you have it set up so your posts can stack up over the months thats nice compared to a lot post 2 host hosts.Wink
Yeah we wanted to do something different, that's why we allow users to accumulate posts for further months.